How to Apply your 2-Step
Acne Control System
In the Morning:
- Apply a small amount of Exfoliating Cleanser (dime size) to the palm of your hand.
- Add water to dilute.
- Mix and gently wash face.
- Quickly rinse off with water.
- Pad-dry face.
- Do not rub or massage cleanser into the skin (It will irritate the skin if you do).
- Pad (do not rub in!) a very small amount of the Acne Cream to your forehead , chin , lower cheeks , and nose . Please refer to the diagram to your right and the video below. From the side of your nose to the point of your ear make an imaginary straight line . You will apply the cream BELOW this imaginary line. (Even if you have acne or any other problem(s) near your eyes do not apply around eye area; cream will penetrate 2” in every direction.
In the Evening:
2 hours prior to going to bed repeat the steps indicated above.
CAUTION: Never apply cream near eye area and do not rub (a padding motion is required).
PLEASE NOTE: Do not use any kind of moisturizer, lotions, or foundations on the skin during the treatment.
WARNING: If skin becomes irritated or becomes red, rinse cream immediately from the skin and do not apply until you have contacted our consumer hotline.